This training is for Mental Health providers that meet the prerequisites listed below.
INCAC is seeking CEU's for this training.
Training Description: In this presentation, Dr. Ben Sigel will focus on providing accurate information on normative and problematic sexual behavior in children, as well as, the origins of problematic sexual behavior in order to help professionals be able to accurately assess the need for treatment and to accurately treatment plan.
In addition, the session will focus on evidence-based treatment for children with problematic sexual behavior and how professionals and the community can support children and families affected.
Clinicians applying to participate in advanced training on implementation of TF-CBT for children with PSB must meet the following training requirements:
- Hold a Master or doctoral degree in a Mental Health Discipline, and hold Professional Licensure in Idaho.
- Completed the National Alliance for Children video series on Youth with Problematic Sexual Behavior: http://www.nationalchildrensalliance.org/psb.
- Attended a live 2-day clinical training provided by a TF-CBT National Trainer.
- Successfully completed the monthly follow-up clinical consultation calls for 6 months, facilitated by a TF-CBT National Trainer.
- Complete this application form (This form can also be emailed to you after you register, upon request.)
- Complete all required readings and pre-work assignments prior to the live training.
You must submit documentation showing completion of the requirements. (Documentation can be emailed to email@example.com must be received by September 1, 2018.)
Unfortunately, if you have not provided documentation showing you have completed these prerequisites by September 1, 2018, your registration will be cancelled, minus any applicable processing fees.